Sep 17, 2020

Pretty Party Cakes – Book Review

 I have read “Pretty Party Cakes” by Peggy Porschen over and over again. Since I got it, it has been a great source of inspiration for me. In this book Peggy Porschen shows you how to create amazing cakes that taste great for any occasion. The variation is great and the content includes sections about cakes, cookies and cupcakes. Another great thing is the “step by step” instruction on how to make cakes. These makes it much easier to get started. The book also content a selection of Peggy Porschen’s delicious cakes recipies. I highly reccomend this book for anyone with passion for cake crafting and decoration

Interested in this book? Visit my UK book store or my US book store

Happy Caking


source - http://cakejournal.com/books/pretty-party-cakes-book-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment