Jun 23, 2021

Aly Goni Gets Best Birthday Gifts From Girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin, Check Out His Presents

 Aly Goni celebrated his birthday with family and girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin in Jammu and Kashmir on February 25, 2021. Bigg Boss 14 contestants and TV actors flew to Jammu from Mumbai just after Bigg Boss 14 ended. In a recent interview with Times of India, Aly said Jasmin being with him is the ebst gift I can get. Meeting Jasmin as his girlfriend is this year’s best gift. While speaking to the portal, Aly Gon revealed that what al gifts he got from his lady love. “The best gift I have got this year is Jasmin. It has been a beautiful day. My family has planned a party for me now at night, so that’s going to be fun. Jasmin and my family members have been pampering me all day. She got me my favourite headphones and a beautiful jacket. My family, too, had done some shopping before I came here; they bought things that I love like hoodies and watches”, told Aly. 


Jasmin Bhasin had taken to Instagram to wish her lover boy. She shared a lovey-dovey pic and wrote a beautiful caption: “Happy birthday my hero😘 This smile on my face in the picture is because of you and you always kept this smile on ,since I met you. Looking at your eyes everyday , you remind me of everything that makes me smile, you have changed my life ever since you came into my life,love you with all my heart my best friend and my love ❤️”.


source - https://www.india.com/entertainment/aly-goni-gets-best-birthday-gifts-from-girlfriend-jasmin-bhasin-check-out-his-presents-4454008/

No comments:

Post a Comment