Jul 3, 2020

How to make a Bead Rakhi Bracelet with Kids

I love how in this modern age, I can be sitting in London, UK and have readers literally from all over the world!! Also, living London, we have a wonderfully diverse set of neighbours and school friends. In recent years my Indian audience has grown (hooray), so I wanted to create a mini series JUST FOR you!  Today’s craft for my lovely (Indian) readers is a Rakhi Bracelet for Raksha Bandhan. For those of your not familiar with Raksha Bandhan, please do hop over and read all about this wonderful festival celebrated by brothers and sisters detail! But to sum it up, Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu celebration, celebrating the bond between a brother and a sister. As you know, I have a son and a daughter, I thought it would be a wonderful project for us to try. Needless to say, these Rakhi Braclets would also make nice Friendship Bracelets!

There are many different types of Rakhi bracelets and today we show you a simple but lovely beaded design. Beaded Rakhi bracelets can be quite ornate and complicated, however today’s beaded Rakhi Bracelets are a simpler version to introduce this beaded bracelet method to younger children!
How to make a Bead Rakhi Bracelet with Kids. Easy Rakhi Bracelet. DIY Rakhi Bracelets. Beaded Rakhi Bracelets. Raksha Bandhan. #rakhi #bracelets #beads #rakshabandhan

No comments:

Post a Comment